Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Walk in the Park


I have to say, I asked for a busy day and I got it. Today I woke up early and went driving with my mom. I got my L last November, but I only just started driving, this was only my second time! Eek. I'm not quite sure if I like it, but I figure once I get the hang of it I'll start to enjoy the freedom it entails. But until then, it kind of makes me nervous. Especially when there are other cars in the vicinity.


After driving, we went for a Starbucks run (Mm, Iced Passion Tea Lemonades are the best!) and picked up this apple strudel thing for the picnic we had planned today!
My friends Kevin, Hayley, Emily, and my boyfriend Steven all ambled over to Green Timbers Park, which is only a block from my apartment building. We all brought snacks, like Emily's peanutbutter brownies which were sooo good, and chowed down in the sun. We listened to some music, played some cards and Scattergories, and all in all, had a pretty delightful afternoon.




It was nice, and I have a bit of a farmer's tan. (Ick.)
But if that wasn't enough, I had a soccer practice that I had found out about in the morning. Yay. But it went pretty well, considering the circumstances, but I won't get into that.
Sitting here typing, I'm actually tired at a holy hour. My sleep schedule has been out of whack due to summer, and I really want to get back into, so I'm going to hit the hay. Hope you had a terrific Tuesday!




xoxo
Alexandria

PS. Steven wasn't too happy about me taking his picture. But he's adorable anyways.




All photos were taken by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment