Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Blur



I can't believe it's almost the end of August already. I can't believe it's less than 3 weeks until I go back to school. Yikes. It's going by like a blur. Hence these "blurry" shots. These were just me messing around with my camera one night with my boyfriend. It was pretty enjoyable. But then again, when is spinning around and around with your camera on 'tripod night mode' not enjoyable?

I also can't believe it's been twenty days since my last post... oops. After much poking and prodding from a certain someone, I'm going to get back into the swing of things. After I got back from a very excellent camping trip, I've sort of vegged out. My summer had been go-go-go from the get go, and when I finally took a break, I kind of stopped doing altogether. But now I'm bored, haha. I've laid around filling my days with nothing for too long, and it's time to do things!

This summer I've actually accomplished alot, going to Bard on the Beach several times, and seeing more fireworks in a row than I've seen in my entire life. However, I still have some things on my summer list so far.

They include...

- Camping out in a backyard, tents and all
- Going to PNE and Playland!
- Going down to Commercial Drive and all the vintage shops there
- Going thrifting at Value Village
- Just plain back to school shopping
- Going to a bonfire
- And more simply, a picnic.




But anyways, here's to not letting your life go by in a blur. Time to get up, go out, and live some more :)

xoxo
Alexandria

No comments:

Post a Comment