Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Inspiration











I really need to start documenting where I get my photos from. I've collected these from various blogs/tumblrs/pinterest around the web. If you own the images, or know the source, please let me know so I can credit the people who created these for their beautiful images!
These are just a few of the pictures I've been more or less inspired by recently. The first image is the perfect quote, I think at least, and kind of try and go by that motto. I've been busy the past few days! Soccer on Thursday, major! shopping on Friday, and today I became certified in Emergency First Aid and CPR! Busy busy bee. And if that's not enough, tomorrow I'm going a concert with my friends. Maria in the Shower is performing, and if you haven't heard of them, search them up. They're definitely worth a listen to! After that, we're going to a surprise going away party for a friend that's moving away for University. Of course, I'll try and document it all, and of course do a haul post!
Have a Super Saturday!

xoxo
Alexandria

No comments:

Post a Comment