Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Outfit 001


I'm on a roll with posting. I feel accomplished :)
I've decided to start some outfit posts. These are taken in my room, and probably will be until I figure out what I'm doing, haha. The other post here, when I traipsed into the field, kind of consisted of me flailing like a chicken with its head cut off, trying to figure out what to do. A controlled environment like my bedroom is so much less stressful!


I have a full closet. It's a mix of vintage/thrifted/new clothing, and for awhile now I've simply been staring at it in dismay. Maybe it's because it's summer, and all I've been wanting to wear are shorts and a sports t-shirt (if you've played sports all your life, you seem to accumulate a large collection of them), but lately I've been kind of in a style rut. I've not wanted to wear anything in my closet, and looking at just makes me feel trapped.


However, I plan on defeating the closet! I'm going to start wearing things I don't/haven't in a while. Shake things up, force myself to create new outfits.


Believe it or not, I haven't worn this tulle skirt before! I got it at a blow out sale I went to with my friend Emily at True Value Village in Downtown, Vancouver, right before they moved in July. It's the perfect summer skirt. It's 3 layers, however it's very see-through, so I have to wear a slip under it. When I ended up going out however, I actually ditched the jean jacket it was so hot.


I'm wearing:
Jean Jacket - American Eagle (Thrifted)
Salmon V-Neck - Forever 21
Tulle Skirt - True Value Vintage
Belt - Thrifted


Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

xoxo
Alexandria

No comments:

Post a Comment