Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Poor Kitty









These were taken one afternoon a couple days ago before my poor kitty got fixed today. She's in a cone and running into things... and it's alot less funny than I thought it would be. My haul post will have to be delayed... today I woke up early, went grocery shopping with my mama and then went and played video games with my boyfriend. A pretty pleasant day. But tomorrow we're going on a day trip with his family, hiking in the woods, swimming underneath waterfalls, and a long quiet car ride home. And then after that, I have a sleepover! I have no idea where these plans came from, but it's the last weekend before school starts so I'm glad they came. But right now I'm super tired... I may blog some more on Sunday... but Saturday is booked!

TGIF, eh?

xoxo
Alexandria

No comments:

Post a Comment