Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 1


I've found a pretty nifty blog challenge, and I quite enjoyed it! However, I'm going to go out of order... because I can. Boo yah!

The first challenge I decided to do was.. your earliest memory! I'm going to kind of go from easiest to hardest, as in terms of thought. There were a couple that I found kinda tough that were Early Numbers... so that's why I decided to mix things up.

On to my earliest memory though... It had to be in my living room. I had just finished playing with my duplex (over sized plastic Lego), and my mom came over and helped me clean it up. Maybe it's because she doesn't help me clean anymore... but it's stuck with me, and I just remembered how nice she was.

Not that my mom isn't nice now... she just doesn't help me clean, haha.

What's your earliest memory?

xoxo,
Alexandria

No comments:

Post a Comment