Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Midnight Musings


You know those nights where you just can't get to sleep? You're super sleepy, but your mind just won't drift into unconsciousness? Yeah. I'm having one of those nights. Tuesday I start my last year of highschool. I have a 'plan'... it's reasonable, sensible, covers all my bases. But I'm not sure that's what I truly want to do. My fear is I'm just going to drift through life, never really doing anything important or worthwhile. I have so many people in my life that have such high expectations of me, including myself. I want to do something big. Something that makes an impact. I want to make change. I want to go to new places, see new things. I want to live life to the fullest. This is a little deep for 12 o' clock, but I find I do my best thinking right before I fall asleep. Don't most people? Snapshots from last year. I no longer have longish red hair, I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment