Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Horoscope Shmorascope


You ever talk about your horoscope and say, "Oh, I'm cancer." and get sympathetic looks from people CLEARLY not eavesdropping very CLEARLY. Me neither. I am, however born in July so I do belong to the crab clan. EHEM. Back to the topic at hand though, if there ever was one... Horoscopes. Mine are suspiciously accurate. And not in the vague way horoscopes usually are.. in the "Oh my god, does this horoscope writer follow me around and record my life?" way. Maybe it's because I fall under the perfect Cancer-Category... Homebody, probably is a little too emotional, and loves unconditionally. Y'know, those people that get too attached. Although I fight that tendency to the teeth... it's just in me. And sometimes it's my downfall. Oh well...

Tonight was a good night. The boy took me out to dinner. Three course meal at Red Robin's. He knows how to treat a girl. ;)

xoxo
Alexandria

No comments:

Post a Comment